Course 20764C: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
About this course
This five-day instructor-led course provides students who administer and maintain SQL Server databases with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL server database infrastructure. Additionally, it will be of use to individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
- Module 1: SQL Server Security
- Module 2: Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Module 3: Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Module 4: Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- Module 5: Recovery Models and Backup Strategies
- Module 6: Backing Up SQL Server Databases
- Module 7: Restoring SQL Server 2016 Databases
- Module 8: Automating SQL Server Management
- Module 9: Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Module 10: Monitoring SQL Server with Alerts and Notifications
- Module 11: Introduction to Managing SQL Server by using PowerShell
- Module 12: Tracing Access to SQL Server with Extended events
- Module 13: Monitoring SQL Server
- Module 14: Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Module 15: Importing and Exporting Data
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
Date and location
- Porto: de 25 a 29 de maio de 2020 (Rua António Nicolau de Almeida, 77, Porto)
- Lisboa: de 1 a 5 de junho de 2020 (Rua das Quintinhas, 1; Estrada da Outurela, Carnaxide)
- Algarve: de 15 a 19 de junho de 2020 (Universidade do Algarve)
- 09:30h às 16:30h
- It will be allowed one participant by institution
- Enrolments will be considered by submission order
For complete course details click here
Note: Delivery of 1 Manual per participant
For more information please contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org