Course 20703-1B: Administering System Center Configuration Manager
About this course
This five-day course describes how to use Configuration Manager and its associated site systems to efficiently manage network resources. In this five-day course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage applications, client health, hardware and software inventory, operating system deployment, and software updates by using Configuration Manager. You also will learn how to optimize System Center Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports. Additionally, this course, in conjunction with Microsoft Official Course 20703-2B, helps certification candidates prepare for Exam 70-703: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration.
- Module 1: Managing computers and mobile devices in the enterprise
- Module 2: Analyzing data using queries, reports, and CMPivot
- Module 3: Preparing the Configuration Manager management infrastructure
- Module 4: Deploying and managing the Configuration Manager client
- Module 5: Managing inventory for PCs and applications
- Module 6: Distributing and managing content used for deployments
- Module 7: Deploying and managing applications
- Module 8: Maintaining software updates for managed PCs
- Module 9: Implementing Endpoint Protection for managed PCs
- Module 10: Managing compliance and secure data access
- Module 11: Managing operating system deployment
- Module 12: Managing and maintaining a Configuration Manager site
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic concepts of public key infrastructure (PKI) security.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
- Basic understanding of the configuration options foriOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms.
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses or by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills through hands-on activities:
- Course 20697-1: Installing and Configuring Windows 10
- Course 20697-2: Deploying and Managing Windows 10 UsingEnterprise Services
- Course 20411: Administering Windows Server 2012
Date and location
- Porto: de 30 de março a 3 de abril de 2020 (Rua António Nicolau de Almeida, 77, Porto)
- Lisboa: de 20 a 24 de abril de 2020 (Rua das Quintinhas, 1; Estrada da Outurela, Carnaxide)
- Algarve: de 27 a 30 de abril de 2020 (Universidade do Algarve)
- 09:30h às 18:00h
- It will be allowed one participant by institution
- Enrolments will be considered by submission order
For complete course details click here
Note: Delivery of 1 Manual per participant
For more information please contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org