Course 20740C: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
About this course
This five-day course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
- Module 1: Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
- Module 2: Configuring local storage
- Module 3: Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Module 4: Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Module 5: Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Module 6: Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Module 7: Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
- Module 8: Implementing failover clustering
- Module 9: Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
- Module 10: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Module 11: Creating and managing deployment images
- Module 12: Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A basic understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience supporting and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Additionally, students would benefit from having some previous Windows Server operating system experience, such as experience as a Windows Server systems administrator.
Date and location
- Porto: de 28 a 31 de outubro de 2019 (Rua António Nicolau de Almeida, 77, Porto)
- Lisboa: de 4 a 8 de novembro de 2019 (Rua das Quintinhas, 1; Estrada da Outurela, Carnaxide)
- Algarve: 11 a 15 de novembro de 2019 (Universidade do Algarve)
- 09:30h às 16:30h
- It will be allowed one participant by institution
- Enrolments will be considered by submission order
For complete course details click here
Note: Delivery of 1 Manual per participant
For more information please contact the following email: email@example.com